- Of, associated with, or between The united kingdomt and Asia.
- of, associated with, or between England, or Britain, and Asia
- associated with Brit Asia and/or English in India, or even to the English and East Indian peoples or languages.
- regarding British Asia or perhaps the English in Asia
- one of English and Indian descent.
- an individual of English delivery or ancestry surviving in Asia.
- the range of English used in Asia.
- one from the Anglo-Indian neighborhood (a distinct neighborhood beginning in Asia with ancestry from several European and Indian cultural teams)
- an individual of English or British citizenship or ancestry located in Asia (historical)
- a person of English citizenship created or residing India.
- the Anglo-Indian competition created or citizen into the East Indies.
- one of many English race born or resident in East Indies.
- someone of English citizenship born or living in India
- associated with both England and India; combining English and Indian attributes: since, Anglo-Indian trade; Anglo-Indian words.
- associated with or related to those parts of India which participate in britain or tend to be under British security: because, the Anglo-Indian kingdom.
- Relating or regarding the Anglo-Indians: because, Anglo-Indian housekeeping.
Sentence for "Anglo-Indian"
- People of exclusively British origin who…
Synonym for "Anglo-Indian"
Hypernym for "Anglo-Indian"