- The trust, doctrine, system, and training regarding the Anglican Church.
- The thinking and techniques of the Anglican Church
- accessory to England or English institutions.
- powerful partiality towards the principles and rites for the Church of England.
- The axioms of set up church of England; also, in a restricted sense, the doctrines held by the high-church party.
- accessory to The united kingdomt or English establishments.
- The concepts associated with Anglican Church or of Anglicans.
- the belief and doctrine and practice associated with Anglican Church
- Definition for "Anglicanism"
- The trust, doctrine, system, and training regarding the…
- View More
- Sentence for "Anglicanism"
- Hyponym for "Anglicanism"
- Hypernym for "Anglicanism"
- Etymologically Related for "Anglicanism"
- Same Context for "Anglicanism"