- Of or concerning East Anglia or to the Angles.
- Of or related to the Angles (Germanic individuals)
- Of or with respect to East Anglia
- Of or pertaining to the Angles.
- An Angle.
- The Old English dialects of Mercia and Northumbria.
- An Angle (person in a Germanic men and women)
- A member of this tribe of the Angles.
- among the major dialects of Old English
- An Old English dialect from Mercia or Northumbria
- Of or pertaining to the Angles, or even to East Anglia.
Sentence for "Anglian"
Hypernym for "Anglian"
Same Context for "Anglian"