- A female offered name anglicized from French Angélique, sporadically used in English because the 20th century.
- The wood of a leguminous tree, Dicorynca Paraensis, shipped from French Guiana. It's tough and sturdy, and important for ship-timber.
- a type of electric guitar.
- some of numerous high and stout herbs of the genus Angelica having pinnately mixture leaves and little white or greenish flowers in compound umbels
Sentence for "Angelique"
- Angelique is introducing Dr. Wicklund with…
Phrases for "Angelique"
Hyponym for "Angelique"
Hypernym for "Angelique"