- A Hebrew prophet regarding the 8th century B.C. He had been the earliest prophet having a book of Bible named for him.
- See Dining Table at Bible.
- a Hebrew shepherd and minor prophet
- an Old Testament guide informing Amos's prophecies
- A book of this Old-Testament and also the Hebrew Tanakh.
- A prophet, author of the book of Amos.
- Definition for "Amos"
- A Hebrew prophet regarding the 8th century B.C.…
- View More
- Sentence for "Amos"
- Phrases for "Amos"
- Rhyme for "Amos"
- Hypernym for "Amos"