- one that studies a facet of The united states, such as for example its history or geology.
- A specialist within the study of United states aboriginal countries or languages.
- one that's sympathetic into the US and its particular guidelines.
- someone who favors the values of the USA.
- a professional in the research of The united states.
- One devoted to the analysis of topics particularly relating to America.
Sentence for "Americanist"
- The Americanist is pulling stuff out…
Etymologically Related for "Americanist"