- a team of High German dialects talked in Alsace, Switzerland, and elements of south Germany.
- The Germanic dialect of this Alemanni.
- The language associated with the Alemanni.
- The language associated with Alemanni, or ancient individuals of southwestern Germany. Additionally spelled Allemannic.
- Of or relating to the Alemannic dialects of large German.
- Of or regarding the Alemanni or their particular language.
- Of or relating to the Alemannic language.
- of the Alemanni, a confederacy of warlike German tribes.
- The language, closely related to German, spoken in certain areas of South Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France.
- from the Alemanni, confederated German tribes whom began to appear amongst the principal as well as the Danube in regards to the start of third century, and occupied that region completely.
Sentence for "Alemannic"
- Ethnic groups: Alemannic 86%, Italian, Turkish,…
Cross Reference for "Alemannic"