- A double celebrity when you look at the constellation Taurus, 68 light-years from world, plus one regarding the brightest performers within the sky.
- A chrome star of magnitude 1.0; a Tauri.
- A chrome celebrity of magnitude 1.0; a Tauri.
- the brightest celebrity in Taurus
- A binary star in the constellation Taurus; alpha (α) Tauri. An orange giant, 68 light years from Earth, and one of the brightest stars in the sky.
- A red celebrity of the very first magnitude, positioned in a person's eye of Taurus; the Bull's Eye. It is the brilliant star inside group called the Hyades.
- Definition for "Aldebaran"
- A double celebrity when you look at the…
- View More
- Sentence for "Aldebaran"
- Hypernym for "Aldebaran"