- The United Kingdomt or Great Britain. Usually used poetically.
- The ancient title for England (or often, the British Isles), today only utilized poetically.
- Any of a few small cities in the United States.
- western Bromwich Albion soccer team, a football team from western Bromwich
- an old name of England, nonetheless retained in poetry.
- archaic title for The united kingdomt or the uk; made use of poetically
Sentence for "Albion"
Hypernym for "Albion"
Etymologically Related for "Albion"
Urban Dictionary for "Albion"
- nounAn ephemeral destination or state of…