- a-south Central Niger-Congo language spoken in components of Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire whose two primary varieties tend to be Fante and Twi.
- an associate of a people of Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire, such as the Fante therefore the Twi.
- a Kwa language spoken in Ghana and Ivory Coast
- Of or pertaining to the Akan individuals.
- Of or pertaining to the Akan language also related languages.
- A people whom inhabit Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire.
- The Niger-Congo language talked by these people.
- a team of languages talked in Ghana.
- A volcano in Hokkaido, Japan.
Sentence for "Akan"
- Osei Tutu creates free Asante nation…
Phrases for "Akan"
Hypernym for "Akan"
Form for "Akan"
Same Context for "Akan"