- Ahura Mazda's adversary, the chief character of darkness and wicked in Zoroastrianism.
- The Evil Principle or Being for the ancient Persians; the Prince of Darkness as opposer to Ormuzd, the King of Light.
- the nature of wicked in Zoroastrianism; arch competitor of Ormazd
- The hypostasis of chaos, destruction, wicked in Zoroastrianism.
- Definition for "Ahriman"
- Ahura Mazda's adversary, the chief character of darkness…
- View More
- Sentence for "Ahriman"
- Hypernym for "Ahriman"
- Etymologically Related for "Ahriman"
- Form for "Ahriman"