- any one of a breed of high red cattle that were initially developed in South Africa, are adjusted to heat up, and now have a humped back and large spreading horns.
- Archaic as a type of Afrikaner.
- One created in Africa, the offspring of a white daddy and black colored mother.
- One created in Africa, the offspring of a white father and a “colored” mom. In addition, and from now on generally in Southern Africa, a native born of European settlers.
- A native of Cape Colony or even the neighboring elements of Africa born of white moms and dads; a descendant of European settlers in south Africa.
- tall large-horned humped cattle of Southern Africa; useful for meat or draft
- Definition for "Africander"
- Sentence for "Africander"
- Hypernym for "Africander"