- Greek Mythology The god regarding the winds.
- A king of Thessaly and ancestor of the Aeolians.
- The god for the winds, in ancient mythology.
- In classical mythology, the god and ruler associated with winds, which at his will he set free or retained prisoners in a hollow hill.
- An apparatus for renewing the atmosphere in spaces.
- A genus of coleopterous pests.
- god of the winds in ancient mythology
- The name of some figures in Greek mythology, such as the creator regarding the Aeolian competition, and a god with power over wind.
Sentence for "Aeolus"
Hypernym for "Aeolus"
Equivalent for "Aeolus"
Urban Dictionary for "Aeolus"