- The 6th month of the season into the Jewish diary. See Dining Table at schedule.
- The twelfth thirty days of this Hebrew ecclesiastical 12 months, plus the sixth of civil. It corresponded nearly with March.
- A Hebrew month, becoming the sixth of the municipal and the twelfth of this ecclesiastical 12 months, corresponding on latter section of February and first part of March.
- the sixth month associated with the municipal year; the twelfth thirty days associated with the ecclesiastic 12 months when you look at the Jewish schedule (in February and March)
- The sixth thirty days for the municipal year within the Jewish diary, after Shevat and before Nisan.
Sentence for "Adar"
Rhyme for "Adar"
Hypernym for "Adar"
Urban Dictionary for "Adar"