- A native or inhabitant of Achaea.
- One of a Hellenic men and women considered to have populated the Peloponnesus and also to have created the Mycenaean society.
- A Greek, particularly of Mycenaean era.
- An inhabitant or a resident of Achaea.
- See Achean.
- an associate of just one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
- the ancient Greek inhabitants of Achaea
- Of or associated with Achaea.
- Of or related to Achaia in Greece; also, Grecian.
- of or regarding Achaea or its ancient greek language individuals
- Definition for "Achaean"
- Sentence for "Achaean"
- Rhyme for "Achaean"
- Hypernym for "Achaean"
- Equivalent for "Achaean"