- Of, having to do with, or characteristic of Aaron.
- Mormon Church Of or relating to the low order of priests.
- regarding Aaron, the initial high priest associated with Jews.
- Pertaining to Aaron, the cousin of Moses, or to the Jewish priestly order, which he had been initial large priest: since, the Aaronic priesthood; Aaronic vestments.
- within the Mormon hierarchy, of or related to the second or lower purchase of priests. See priesthood and Mormon.
Sentence for "Aaronic"
Equivalent for "Aaronic"
Etymologically Related for "Aaronic"
Urban Dictionary for "Aaronic"