- Any classification (of Angiosperms) conforming into publications associated with Angiosperm Phylogeny Group.
- The Angiosperm Phylogeny Group: a global set of botanists.
- The category (associated with the Angiosperms) in the 1st, 1998, publication because of the Angiosperm Phylogeny Group, as distinct from APG II (2003).
- related Petroleum Gas
- Abbreviation of Austrian Power Grid.
- Definition for "APG"
- Sentence for "APG"
- Urban Dictionary for "APG"
- someone who unwilling to accpect that…
- View More