Definition for "ABC"
- The alphabet. Usually used in the plural: learned…
Sentence for "ABC"
Quotes for "ABC"
- "The environment doesn't change that radically.…"
Synonym for "ABC"
Hypernym for "ABC"
Cross Reference for "ABC"
Same Context for "ABC"
Urban Dictionary for "ABC"
- The alphabet. Usually used in the plural: learned her ABCs whenever she was 3 years old.
- The rudiments of reading and writing. Usually utilized in the plural.
- The rudiments of an interest. Frequently used in the plural: taught the ABCs of geometry.
- A British alphabetized manual for trains and their particular channels.
- 1st three letters regarding the alphabet; therefore, the alphabet.
- An a-b-c guide; a primer.
- the primary phases of every topic (usually plural)
- ABC (B), a Belgian vehicle marketplace.
- activity-based costing.
- African Basketball Confederation.
- Airway, respiration, and blood circulation.
- liquor control.
- been chewed, like in chewing gum.
- United States Book Center.
- American-born Chinese.
- American Broadcasting Company.
- Antigen binding capability.
- certainly not Chardonnay: a backlash against Chardonnay wine, viewed as ubiquitous.
- Asahi Broadcasting Corporation.
- Atlanta, Birmingham & Coast Railroad.
- atomic, biological, and chemical.
- Aural brevity rule.
- Australian-born Chinese.
- An acrostic for Santo André, São Bernardo do Campo and São Caetano do Sul, satellite locations all over city of São Paulo that form the main manufacturing area in the country.
- The first three letters associated with alphabet, used for the whole alphabet.
- A primer for training the alphabet and very first aspects of reading.
- the easiest rudiments of any topic.