- The cardinal number forty.
- score after a player features scored three things in a casino game, one point away from winning the game
- the cardinal number that's the product of ten and four
- yet another than thirty-nine; four times ten; denoting a quantity comprising fourty products or units; -- representing the amount fourty as an Arabic numeral.
- becoming ten significantly more than thirty
- Definition for "40"
- Quotes for "40"
- "Which is - you know, like…"
- View More
- Synonym for "40"
- Hypernym for "40"
- Equivalent for "40"