- The cardinal number forty.
- score after a player features scored three things in a casino game, one point away from winning the game
- the cardinal number that's the product of ten and four
- yet another than thirty-nine; four times ten; denoting a quantity comprising fourty products or units; -- representing the amount fourty as an Arabic numeral.
- becoming ten significantly more than thirty
Quotes for "40"
- "Which is - you know, like…"
Synonym for "40"
Hypernym for "40"
Equivalent for "40"