- Characterized by; composed of: clayey.
- Like: summery.
- to some extent; somewhat; rather: chilly.
- Tending toward; inclined toward: tired.
- Condition; condition; quality: envy.
- Activity: cookery.
- Instance of a specified activity: entreaty.
- location for an activity: cannery.
- Result or item of an action: laundry.
- range; human body; team: soldiery.
- Little one: doggy.
- Dear one: sweetie.
- One relating to or characterized by: townie.
- included with nouns and adjectives to make adjectives indicating "having the high quality of".
- included with verbs to form adjectives indicating "inclined to".
- Variation of -ie included with nouns, adjectives and names to form regards to love.
- Forming diminutive nouns. In addition utilized for familiar and pet names.
- Forming abstract nouns denoting circumstances, condition, or high quality.
- found in title of some locations which end up in -ia in Latin.
Sentence for "-y"
Synonym for "-y"
Hypernym for "-y"
Cross Reference for "-y"
Same Context for "-y"