- In a specified method, way, direction, or position: laterally.
- toward, when you look at the path towards.
- A suffix formed from method by the addition of the adverbial -s (see -wards). It's used interchangeably with wise
- structure composed of a sloping way-down to the water from destination where boats are designed or fixed
- Definition for "-ways"
- In a specified method, way, direction, or position:…
- View More
- Hypernym for "-ways"
- Form for "-ways"
- Same Context for "-ways"
- Variant for "-ways"