- a powerful, unusual, or illogical anxiety about a specified thing: xenophobia.
- familiar with develop nouns meaning anxiety about a specific thing.
- always develop nouns indicating hate, produced out of worry, directed towards a specific variety of individual.
- Controversially always form nouns indicating political or religious organizations or viewpoints worried about restricting or restraining a specific thing or idea.
- Definition for "-phobia"
- a powerful, unusual, or illogical anxiety about a…
- View More
- Antonym for "-phobia"
- Cross Reference for "-phobia"
- Etymologically Related for "-phobia"
- Form for "-phobia"