- A ketone: acetone.
- A chemical mixture containing air, particularly in a carbonyl group: lactone.
- a ketone
- any comparable compound containing a carbonyl functional group
- A termination suggesting that the hydrocarbon toward title which it's attached belongs to the 4th group of hydrocarbons, or even the 3rd group of unsaturated hydrocarbons; since, nonone.
- A suffix showing that the substance, in the name of which it appears, is a ketone.
Sentence for "-one"
- And Pedro -one of those immigrants…
Same Context for "-one"