- An alcohol or a phenol: glycerol.
- Variant of -ole.
- An alcohol or phenol.
- Indicating an oily compound
- A suffix denoting that compound in the title of which it appears is one of the variety of alcohols or hydroxyl types, Such substances retain the hydroxy radical (-OH).
- An abbreviation of Olympiad.
- In chem., a termination notably loosely employed for numerous substances, denoting ‘oil’ or ‘alcohol.’
- An abbreviation regarding the Latin oleum, oil;
- of overlimen.
- Definition for "-ol"
- Sentence for "-ol"
- Simple sugars those ending in -ose,…
- View More
- Same Context for "-ol"