- swelling or disease of: laryngitis.
- Excessive preoccupation with, indulgence in, reliance on, or possession associated with attributes of: televisionitis.
- Suffix denoting diseases characterized by irritation, itself usually caused by an infection.
- always develop the names of varied fictitious afflictions or diseases.
- A suffix utilized in medical terms to denote an inflammatory infection of
- A termination found in modern-day pathological nomenclature to represent ‘inflammation’ associated with part indicated, such as bronchitis, otitis, conjunctivitis, stomatitis, enteritis, etc.
- Definition for "-itis"
- Form for "-itis"
- Same Context for "-itis"