- Of, regarding, or becoming: Swedish.
- Characteristic of: girlish.
- obtaining the generally undesirable attributes of: childish.
- Approximately; significantly: greenish.
- Tending toward; preoccupied with: selfish.
- Typical or just like.
- About, around.
- Of a nationality, destination, language or comparable relationship with anything.
- A suffix regularly from adjectives from nouns and from adjectives. It denotes relation, similarity, similarity, and quite often has actually a diminutive force
- A verb closing, initially appearing in a few verbs of French source.
- To go away; issue.
- concern; freedom and opportunity of getting away.
- A termination of Anglo-Saxon source, utilized as an everyday formative of adjectives.
- A termination of some English verbs of French beginning, or formed on the type of such verbs, having no assignable force, but being simply a terminal relic.
Sentence for "-ish"
- From HBO-land: Game of Thrones' "imp"-ish…
Cross Reference for "-ish"
Same Context for "-ish"
Urban Dictionary for "-ish"