- Science, art, study, or knowledge of, or skill in: photonics.
- Actions, activities, or techniques of: athletics.
- Qualities or operations of: mechanics.
- Forms nouns discussing areas of real information or practice.
- types nouns regarding tasks
- A suffix found in creating the names of specific sciences, systems, etc., as acoustics, math, dynamics, statistics, politics, athletics.
- A termination of Greek source, denoting a science or a form of art.
- Definition for "-ics"
- Science, art, study, or knowledge of, or skill…
- View More
- Sentence for "-ics"
- Synonym for "-ics"
- Etymologically Related for "-ics"