- Science, art, study, or knowledge of, or skill in: photonics.
- Actions, activities, or techniques of: athletics.
- Qualities or operations of: mechanics.
- Forms nouns discussing areas of real information or practice.
- types nouns regarding tasks
- A suffix found in creating the names of specific sciences, systems, etc., as acoustics, math, dynamics, statistics, politics, athletics.
- A termination of Greek source, denoting a science or a form of art.
Sentence for "-ics"
- The distinction is embodied in all…
Synonym for "-ics"
Etymologically Related for "-ics"