- composing or representation produced in a specified manner or by a specified procedure: photography.
- currently talking about a specified topic: oceanography.
- Representation of a specified object: phonography.
- Represents something written or represented when you look at the specified fashion, or around a specified topic.
- A suffix denoting the skill of writing or describing; additionally, the writing or information it self; a treatise.
- A terminal element in compound words of Greek beginning, indicating ‘writing, description, discourse, seience,’ as with biography, location, hagiography, hydrography, geography, typography, etc. These types of nouns tend to be accompanied by an adjective in -graphic, -graphical, and often by a concrete noun in -graph.
Synonym for "-graphy"
- View More