- Of, associated with, characteristic of, or originating in a specified location: Vietnamese.
- Native or inhabitant of: Taiwanese.
- Language or dialect of: Chinese.
- Literary style or diction of: journalese.
- accustomed develop adjectives and nouns describing things and characteristics of a city, area, or country, such as the men and women and the language talked by these folks.
- Used to form nouns meaning the jargon employed by a specific career or in a particular framework.
- Definition for "-ese"
- Of, associated with, characteristic of, or originating in…
- View More
- Synonym for "-ese"
- Hypernym for "-ese"
- Same Context for "-ese"