- Of, associated with, characteristic of, or originating in a specified location: Vietnamese.
- Native or inhabitant of: Taiwanese.
- Language or dialect of: Chinese.
- Literary style or diction of: journalese.
- accustomed develop adjectives and nouns describing things and characteristics of a city, area, or country, such as the men and women and the language talked by these folks.
- Used to form nouns meaning the jargon employed by a specific career or in a particular framework.
Synonym for "-ese"
Hypernym for "-ese"
Same Context for "-ese"