- the one that habitually or overly is in a specified condition or performs a specified action: drunkard.
- an individual who is within a specified condition e.g. a drunkard
- The termination of numerous English terms; It often has the sense of one that needs to a higher or excessive level the standard expressed because of the root.
- A suffix in nouns of French origin or of a French kind.
- Definition for "-ard"
- the one that habitually or overly is in…
- View More
- Equivalent for "-ard"
- Same Context for "-ard"